Thursday, March 25, 2010

Purpose

I can just vaguely remember the lull and artificial period of my life where I spent far too much time wearing my heart on my sleeve, and subsequently blogging it everywhere I possibly could. Come on, someone's gotta remember going through that period, right? I've grown up considerably since than (as has everyone), and that is NOT what this blog will be...or so I hope. I'm quite sure that I've done enough of that to last a lifetime already...

Anyway, I haven't quite decided what I want to do with this one, but I figure that I'll actually keep it this time, considering that I have a laptop and spend way too much time on it. There's several different things I want to do with this, the important things being:

A music blog (no, I'm not posting links, find your own sources)
A political/me commentary blog
Random lost pop culture/personal blog
...Annndddd perhaps a touch of my being bitchy and overly personal. Because we all know that I'm known to do that. I'll try to keep that aspect of it to a dull roar though. We'll see how that goes...

Anyway, that's it. Hopefully this one will last longer than the 2 weeks that my attention span usually allows for, in which case I'll make it public. Until then...

- Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment