Sunday, December 5, 2010

An incomplete checklist (A

Upcoming plans/things I want to accomplish

- Train harder then I've ever trained in my entire life. Tough Mudder is on May 8th. The team has already been created, so there's no going back now.
- Finish Infinite Jest. This will be the 5th time I've started it, since I usually get derailed around page 300 or so.
- Gain some momentum on the music projects I've been working on. I've got lots of raw material/rough recordings, but that doesn't really get me anywhere.
- Backpack. A lot
- Try and finish out a few of the short stories that I've made progress on this semester.
- Keep living life as it's been so far. This last semester has been the best four months of my life, and things are only going to get better.

Probably going to come out with a long winded entry later on, about end of the semester/general thoughts/WE ARE GOING TO A BCS BOWL type things. Yup. That is all.

(Edit.) I've been listening to The Forecast a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment