Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sometimes

I think I'm bi-polar. Not in the "upset-happy-upset-happy-eat 10 cheeseburgers way", but in the "I can't really focus on a single objective" way. Maybe that's ADHD? Or some other condition that I obviously don't have but like to pretend I do to justify my horrible attention span? I read through what I wrote last night and I don't think I could get in that mood again if I tried. I love how things jump around so much. Last night I wanted to change the world, right now I just want to change my clothes and watch a movie.

That last sentence represents the single greatest facet of humanity.

1 comment:

  1. "I read through what I wrote last night and I don't think I could get in that mood again if I tried."

    ...I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete